East Ohio Conference
East Ohio Conference
 
     

 

 

Media Center Catalog

Please note that when searching on the Author field, you'll have best results if you use Last, First, or simply search on the last name only.

Resource Catalog Search Results

 New SearchBack to previous

1 resource found and displayed.


Resource: DVD (IRRSJO) Irresistible Evangelism: Natural Ways To Open Others To Jesus     
Author: Sjogren, Ping, & Pollock
Publisher: Equipping Ministries, 2004
Vendor: Equipping Ministries Internati
Length: 8 sessions
Heading: EVA — Evangelism
Subjects: Evangelism
Location: EVA OV
# Copies: 1 (1 previous reservation found)
  Copy A: 12/10/2018-2/25/2019
 Description: It's no secret - less than 10% of today's Christians consistently share their faith. The Irresistible Evangelism DVD Training Kit is effective in helping churches and small groups engage the other 90%. The Kit uses candid video clips and thought-provoking discussion questions to help churches and small groups involve believers who'd normally avoid the dreaded "e word" (evangelism) in an honest, guilt-free exchange of ideas. The Irresistible Evangelism Kit is "plug-and-play." Practically anyone who can operate a DVD player can lead these eight engaging 55 minute sessions. The DVD, Leader Guide and reproducible handouts provide everything you need to lead a group with a minimum of preparation time. Everything you need to get started in includes: * Eight DVD-assisted sessions (55 minutes for entire session) * Leader's Guide * Reproducible handouts * Bonus interview with the authors * One-minute video spots for promoting your training * One Irresistible Evangelism book Script, DVD
Age Groups: Adult (30-65)


 New SearchBack to previous

 

 

Data updated 12/11/2018 2:46:11 PM.

Powered by RQM